1) To enter you must be a business trading in Kent and have been trading for at least 6 months at the date of entry
2) Entrants must be independent and not part of a chain or franchise group
3) All entries must be received by the closing date, entries received after this date will not be eligible. The closing date is 31st July 2013
4) Winners will be chosen by independent judges and their decision is final
5) Winners and Runners Up will also be expected to be involved in further publicity campaigns.
6) Any information regarding entries will be kept confidential
7) You can enter as in as many categories as are relevant to your business. If you are unsure which categories to enter please contact the Kent Independent Traders team on firstname.lastname@example.org
8) Kent Independent Traders panel reserve the right to withdraw any entry that is deemed inappropriate or where false representation has been made.
9) All entrants will be listed in both online and offline promotion taken out by Kent Ideas Ltd
10) Winners and Runners up will be invited to attend an Award Ceremony on Thursday 19th September in Maidstone